Monday, July 7, 2008

Hancock

Hancock
6 out of 10

I've been wanting to see this movie, and so when in came to a theater near me, I went. I liked it, but it also made you wonder if they just combined two stories together. It had a weird plot twist.

It's about Hancock, who is a sloppy super hero who makes a mess as he tries to help people. Frankly he just is a alcoholic guy who wants to help people. So he helps this guy and decides to hear what he has to say about being a better hero. Hancock goes to jail for a bit, and comes back will everyone wanting his help. Around this time, the plot twist takes place, and I don't want to give it away.

I've seem many very different reviews on this movie, so I guesss it all depends on how well you like surprising plot twists.

Here's the trailer:


No comments: