Saturday, July 5, 2008

One Missed Call

One Missed Call
5 out of 10

I finally got to watch this movie. I had posted a while back that I'd wanted to watch it. And I say it was OK, and only just. The story was good, but it was just average; it was just another scary movie. Actually, it reminded me a lot of The Ring in these ways:
1) They both have to do with a phone call
2) They both have a stupid girl who have to figure out some stupid mystery with all the little clues throughout the movie
3) The guy that hangs out with the main girl dies at the end
4) Everyone thinks the mother are evil when it really their satanic little girl

It did scare the crap out of my cousin. I happened to have to ring tone on my phone. So that night I stole his phone, sent the ring tone to him, and called him the next day. It scared the crap out of him! He he he!

In the movie, if your phone rang this certain ring tone, you would hear yourself die, and soon after, you would get so freaked out by it that somehow you would die. So this one girl sees two of her friends die that way and decides, "Hey, I don't want to die". So when she gets the call, she goes and figures out how to stop it. The End.

Typical Scary movie. But it was still worth watching. Here is the trailer:

No comments: