Monday, April 7, 2008

I am Morgan le Fey

I am Morgan le Fey
6 out of 10

I read this book on the flight to New York City and on the way home. I don't know if the lousy flight had anything to do with it, but I thought I'd like this book more than I did. I liked it how it gave the whole Morgan le Fey background story of how she became who she was with King Arthur and whoever. I guess I'm just not into that Camelot stuff. And towards the end, it was just like a big fart for an ending. Too over dramatic and over written.

It's about Morgan le Fey and how she learned magic and why she hates King Arthur. When she was just a little girl, her father died at war and her mother is forced to marry the king of the kingdom. Morgan and her sister go into hiding at their nurse's home, who teaches them to read and use their heads. There is love, adventure, and sorrow.

No comments: