Saturday, February 2, 2008

Banning Books

There is a post on the blog of Scott Westerfeld. He said a school has to send home a slip that parents must sign so their kids can read a book. There are also people who read the book and feel it is inappropriate, even thought they don't even have kids that go to that school. It's like The Golden Compass dispute all over again. Here's a video of what the author of the book has to say:


Yeah. I don't think it is a big deal. Some people should be allowed to critique.

In other news, last night I went and saw Meet the Spartans. It was funny, but it wasn't the best movie ever or anything. It was one of those movies that if you see it with silly, fun people, it's funny and if you see it with more serious people it's way stupid. And I saw it with some of my Junior friends who are falarious. So it was funny for me. Here is a link to the trailer.

No comments: