Friday, February 8, 2008

Scary Movies

We are in a small scary movie time right now. There's One Missed Call, The Eye, Untraceable, ect. I've heard The Eye is really scary and that big though kids went and say it and screamed and got scared. So it must be pretty good.

This is the One Missed Call trailer:


This is The Eye trailer:


This is the Untraceable trailer.


I havn't heard too much from the other two. (That is, as in people I actually know say they like it or not. I don't know if I can trust the media with a good answer.) So if you've seen them, I'd like to know what you think of those.
-------------------------------------

In other news, Justine Larbalastier has a new book coming out in September called How To Ditch Your Fairy. It looks good. (FYI, she'd Scott Westerfeld's wife. Cool, I know.) Here is her blog: http://justinelarbalestier.com/blog/. I think the book looks good. I can't wait for it to come out.

No comments: