Friday, February 1, 2008

The Final Cut

Yes, I know. It's the old movie all the way back from 2004. But what made me think about it was a recent post on Scott Westerfeld's blog. The post was about how they are starting to put mini cameras into blind people's eyeballs so that they can see.

The movie is about a future world where everyone is encouraged to get a microchip that records everything you hear and see for your whole life. After you die, the Cutters will take the chip and make a video for everyone to remeber you by. It was pretty good. Watch the trailer at least.

And in book news, I just finished reading Speak. It was really good. I recomend it to all teen girls. You guys wouldn't like stuff like this. It's like a chick-flick book. And as I get to looking, it also appears to be a movie, too. Go figure.

No comments: