Friday, February 29, 2008

The Spiderwick Chronicles

Ok, yes, I promised to post more often, but... well, I've have to write a stupid essay... :(

The Spiderwick Chronicles
5 out of 10

So I went and saw this movie. I have read all the books, so that can be no excuse. I went and saw the movie last Friday, and I wasn't impressed. It was just a bad movie. Something about it. I'm sure it is a good little kid movie because every 7 year old (and younger) loved it. But I just wasn't pleased.

The movie's about these 3 siblings who find a book about this unknown world of magic around them. There is an evil oger who is trying to rule over all the magical creatures, and so the children are protecting the book from the oger.

While I'm talking about Spiderwick Chronicles, I'd like to say the books are pretty good. Again: they are more of a younger kid series, but they only take about a day to read one of the books.

No comments: